The website https://onebiosciences.fr/ (hereinafter the “Website”), published by the company One Biosciences (hereinafter “One Biosciences”), is the corporate website of One Biosciences presenting its activities.
While you are accessing, browsing, navigating and using the Website and its services, you communicate your personal data to One Biosciences.
These personal data are protected by law. As a result, One Biosciences, as data controller, has implemented appropriate security measures in order to protect your personal data.
Should you have any questions, you may directly contact One Biosciences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY ONE BIOSCIENCES ?
All personal data provided by you through the Website or when you communicate with One Biosciences, namely:
|Type of data||Examples of data|
|Identification data||Fist name, last name, organization|
|Contact details||Email address, phone number|
|Data related to your exchanges with One Biosciences||Date and subject of your contact request, exchanges with the relevant One Biosciences’ services|
|Data related to your job application (“Careers” section)||Resume, cover letter, current job, professional experiences, education, photography|
|Type of data||Examples of data||Purposes|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Date and time of the visit, IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, system configuration data, viewed pages and files||These data are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, as well as internal business analytics purposes such as audience measurement. For more information on cookies, please see the Cookies Policy.|
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES ONE BIOSCIENCES USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
One Biosciences processes your personal data for the following purposes only:
|Purposes||Examples of use of your personal data||Legal bases|
|Managing the contact requests through the email address available on the Website||· to contact you
· to answer your questions
|Legitimate interest of One Biosciences to manage its contact requests|
|Managing your job application (“Careers” section)||· to examine your job application
· to organize an interview
|To take steps prior to entering into a contract|
|Improving the Website and its services, as well as your user experience on the Website||· to evaluate and improve the Website
· to facilitate your use of the Website
· to take steps designed to protect the security of the Website
|Legitimate interest of One Biosciences to improve the Website and its services, as well as the user experience on the Website|
|Pre-litigation or litigation management||· to take action against any identified breach · to manage any dispute or litigation||Legitimate interest of One Biosciences in defending its rights and interests|
|Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations||· to comply with legal and regulatory obligations
· to process your requests to exercise your rights
|Legal and regulatory obligations to which One Biosciences is subject|
Your personal data may be transmitted to the following recipients when you access, browse, navigate and use the Website and its services:
|One Biosciences and its duly authorized employees||Management of the Website and its services|
|Companies of the One Biosciences group and their duly authorized employees||Exclusively for administrative, operational, technical purposes|
|One Biosciences’ service providers (hosting provider, IT service providers, etc.)||Exclusively for operational and technical purposes related to the management of the Website and its services|
|Administrative or judiciary authorities||Exclusively in the case of an express and justified request or in case of an alleged violation of legal or regulatory provisions|
|Lawyers and all interested parties||Exclusively in the case of the management of possible disputes and other legal matters where appropriate|
|Other third parties||Following or during a restructuring, reconstitution, acquisition, debt financing, merger, sale of assets of One Biosciences or a similar transaction, as well as in case of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership where personal data are transferred to one or more third parties as assets of One Biosciences|
As far as possible, your personal data are processed within the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA).
When your personal data are transferred outside the EU/EEA, One Biosciences will, in the absence of an adequacy decision and after having carried out an assessment of the level of protection of your rights on the territory of the third country where the recipient of your personal data is established, implement all necessary measures through the adoption of appropriate safeguards (such as standard contractual clauses). A copy of such safeguards can be obtained by sending an email directly to One Biosciences at email@example.com.
5. HOW DOES ONE BIOSCIENCES PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
One Biosciences has implemented technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data, in particular against potential data breaches likely to cause, either by accident or unlawfully, the destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized access or divulgation of your personal data. These measures will guarantee a level of security adapted to the data and will take into account the state of the art and the cost of implementation in relation to the risks and nature of the data to be protected.
One Biosciences guarantees that all members of its personnel and any other person processing your personal data will respect the internal rules and procedures related to the processing of personal data, including the technical and organizational security measures put in place to protect your personal data. In this context, One Biosciences reviews and updates its practices regularly to enhance your privacy and ensure that its internal policies are followed.
If you have found a vulnerability or would like to report a security incident, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. FOR HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED ?
As a general rule, your personal data will only be retained for the period necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes for which said data was collected, or as necessary to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations.
In the absence of applicable exceptions:
- the data collected via the contact form will be kept until the complete processing of your request;
- if your job application is unsuccessful, the data collected in the context of your job application will be kept for a period of two (2) years after our last contact with you, except in the event of request for deletion of your file;
- five (5) years for evidence purposes relating to legal claims;
- ten (10) years from the end of the relevant fiscal year for personal data retained for accounting purposes, as well as for commercial documents.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
If you are based in the EU/ EEA, you have the following rights over your personal data:
- you can request the access to your personal data in order to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information on how One Biosciences processes your personal data and on your rights (as provided in this policy), as well as a copy of your personal data.
- you can request the rectification of your personal data in order to obtain the modification of your personal data if they are obsolete, inaccurate or incomplete.
- you can object to the processing of your personal data when the processing is based on One Biosciences’ legitimate interest. One Biosciences will no longer process your personal data unless One Biosciences demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, such as the respect of a legal obligation (e.g. legal obligation involving the retention of documents), or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- you can request the restriction of the processing during a limited period of time, in particular in order to carry out some verifications, where one of the following applies:
- you contest the accuracy of your personal data, the processing of which is thus restricted for the period necessary for One Biosciences to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and, rather than requesting their deletion, you prefer to restrict their use;
- One Biosciences no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- you have objected to the processing, which is thus restricted pending the verification of whether the compelling legitimate grounds of One Biosciences may override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- you can withdraw your consent when it has been obtained, without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing operations previously carried out.
- you can ask to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and also can request their transmission to another controller where technically feasible. This right is not exercised in all circumstances, it applies only if it fulfils all the following conditions:
- your request is only related to your personal data (excluding anonymous or third party data);
- your request does not adversely affect the rights or freedoms of others, in particular those of One Biosciences (including trade secrets or intellectual property);
- the processing is carried out by automated means (paper files are therefore not included);
- the processing is based on consent or the performance of a contract (to check if it is the case, you can see the article 2 of this policy).
- you can request the deletion of your personal data (or right to be forgotten), where one of the following legal grounds applies:
- you object to the processing of your personal data and there are no overriding legitimate reasons justifying to maintain the processing of your personal data (such as an obligation for One Biosciences to keep certain personal data);
- you object to marketing activities;
- you decide to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based;
- your personal data are no longer useful for the original purposes for which they were collected or for any other type of processing;
- the use that is made of your data does not comply with the applicable legal or regulatory provisions.
- You can define either general or specific guidelines regarding your personal data in the event of your death (for example, their deletion or transmission to any person of your choice). You may revoke your instructions at any time.
|Consent||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Withdrawal of consent|
|Steps prior to entering into a contract||Yes||Yes||No|
Under certain circumstances, One Biosciences may ask you for specific information in order to confirm your identity and ensure the exercise of your rights. This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to an individual who does not have the right to receive it.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, you may directly contact One Biosciences by sending an email to email@example.com.
If needed, you may also lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority. This right may be exercised at any time and free of charge, at the exclusion of potential postal fees or expenses related to legal representation or assistance should you choose to engage third party assistance for the procedure.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY